woensdag 17 februari 2010

Caroline Feber's contest!


http://caroline.feber.se is a fashion webblog and she's hosting a contest!


this is the look i would love to win this look because it's dressy with the boots yet sporty with the jacket. It's the perfect look for a day of school and the seperates can be worn nearly all year round! Reasons why the seperates are awesome:
- the jacket is just perfect. It's exactly what I would want to wear on those days when it's just too cold to bike without a coat on. The colour is ideal and I love it in combination with the vest!
- the vest seems nice and warm, it is a perfect basis piece and I won't have to borrow my brother's vests anymore :)
- the tshirt: it's simple yet perfect because of the small pocket and the neckline! I've searched for a shirt like this since I saw a picture of a daria on catwalk in the H&M guide, and still haven't found it
- the bag! This is THE perfect bag, it's light, the shape is awesome, it goes with nearly anything and it's big enough for my books to fit in! So winning would also help my schoolcareer:)
- the boots: i love these shoes. They would combine so well with my harempants or just with the pants shown in the picture!
- the pants: the pants are perfect: black, tight and simple.

I should win this look because my coat got stolen 1 week after I bought it and this jacket would make an amazing replacement! + i've been so busy with school and my papers I don't have time to shop. I really need to get some basic items and I love and would definetly wear every single one of these so I would really love to win Caroline!
xxxxxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten