donderdag 28 mei 2009

HIRED

OMG!!!
So I just got the call and I got a job! At a Chinese restaurant. As a parttime waitress! They want to see how I do on Tuesday and I'm so exited/nervous!! I just hope it'll go well and my co-workers aren't total bitches. Ohhh and I made the worst impression on the phone, couldn't hear who was calling me so I picked up with a HEEEEY YOU! (expected a call from someone else), couldn't here who was calling me (I sollicitated at more stores) so when the conversation had been going on too long for me to not know who I was talking to I craftily got her to tell me who was calling me again. But she saw right through me and now thinks I'm an idiot.
But anyways, I got the job! One more thing to stripe off my 101 list. And I'll try to keep you updated (SOMEONE START FOLLOWING ME) and post more about my wildly exiting life.

love,

1 opmerking:

  1. xDDDD

    That's embarrasing.. xD

    But YAY you got the job! Go you! =D

    Anyways, good luck completing the other things on your list! <3

    xx Perzik

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen